A Level students at Oxford High School consistently achieve top grades at A Level, with 1 in 5 university applicants receiving offers from Oxford and Cambridge since 2011 and 90% of students receiving offers from top Russell Group universities, including leading institutions for art, music and the performing arts.
UCAS statistics furthermore suggest that our girls are twice as likely to receive a Cambridge offer as students from the leading girls’ schools nationwide, confirming our status as the most consistently successful girls’ school in Oxfordshire.
2023 A Level Headlines
- 84% of all A Levels were graded A*- B
- 37% were awarded three or more As and A*s
- All those who studied A Levels in Computing, French, Russian and Geography gained As and A*s
2022 A Level Headlines
- 76% of all A Levels were graded A* or A
- 41% of our grades were A*
- 22% pupils achieved all A*s
2021 A Level Headlines
- 63% of all A Levels were graded A*
- 100% of all A Levels were graded A*-C
- 89% of pupils achieved at least one A*
2020 A Level Headlines
- 49% of all A Level grades were at A*
- 99% of grades were at A*-C
- 28% of students achieved all A* grades
2019 A Level Headlines
- 79% of all A Levels were graded A* or A
- 42% of our grades were A*
- 20% pupils achieved all A*s
To view breakdowns of our A Level results, please visit our dedicated results page.