We offer an extensive, highly creative and fun childcare support facility to all OHS Pre-Prep and Prep girls, which is both flexible and popular.
- Breakfast begins on both sites at 7.30.
- Fruit, cereal, yogurt and toast are available and students may arrive whenever is convenient to their families.
- After-School Care runs from the end of school until 5.45pm. Pre-Prep girls are transported to the Prep School site at Bardwell Road by bus at 3.30pm. Anyone not collected by 4pm will automatically attend After-School Care.
- Tea is served from 4 until 5.30pm to accommodate people returning from clubs.
- Girls using the OSBP can come to ASC and have tea at no cost before leaving under supervision to catch their buses.
- We would expect an average of 50 girls per night with the numbers divided more or less equally between Prep and Pre-Prep pupils.
- Girls can get involved in a wide range of activities both indoors and outside using our well-equipped play area. There is also the option to complete homework and practise musical instruments for the older girls.
The cost of our Extended Hours Care is extremely competitive.
After-School Care: £6.50 p/hour (the session is 2 hours)
Bookings should be made through ParentPay, the online booking system, although we will of course accommodate any child who needs care in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
To find out more about our Wrap-Around Care facilities, call 01865 318500.
If you need to contact us to about a specific session please ring 01865 515647or 01865 558279 before 4pm. After 4pm, please ring the ASC Out-of-Hoursline on 07880 683980.