We are proud to be a member of the GDST, an organisation that combines a long history of fighting for girls’ rights to education with a cutting-edge awareness of current and future trends. Here at Oxford High, feel privileged to contribute towards their continuing story, and to share in the wealth of expertise and insight offered by our extended family of 25 schools.
The GDST Vision
We have one vision: to be pioneers in, and shapers of the future of, girls’ education; and one purpose: to help every girl fulfil her potential and her dreams.
The GDST Network
- 19,000 pupils
- 3,500 staff
- 70,000+ alumnae – the largest network of its kind in the UK
- 12 cross-trust prizes and scholarships available exclusively to GDST students each year
The GDST Difference
- GDST pupils taking degrees in medicine = 5x the national average for girls
- GDST pupils taking degrees in engineering = 2x the national average for girls
- GDST pupils undertaking a language degree = 2x the national average for girls
- Over 45% of GDST students take at least one science at A Level and 39% take maths
- 6.4% of GDST students gain a place at Oxford or Cambridge
- Over 69% of GDST students gain a place at a Russell Group university
The GDST Values
We always put Girls First. They are the focus of everything we do.
We are Fearless. We act and speak with conviction and commitment and we are not afraid of thinking differently.
We are Forward-thinking. We stay ahead through purposeful innovation.
We are a Family of schools.
The GDST Central Office:
10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH
T: +44 (0) 20 7393 6666
Chair of Trustees: Juliet Humphries
c/o The GDST, 10 Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DH